Monday 11 January 2016

Spotlight on the Mystery Mystery code....

Image result for eve online mystery code

In my recent online reading I came across a post on nevillesmit.com regarding the Mystery code!
The post is here: http://nevillesmit.com/blog/2015/1/9/stopmysterycodeneglect
The highlight of which is the video of CCP Pokethulhu describing the Mystery Code in the Collector's Edition at Fanfest 2013.
Anyone who has been reading my blog knows the venting I've done on the subject. It's good to see that a larger member of the community has posted about it. I did do a comment but I'm sure it's to long of a reply to post so I don't expect to see it. I really do hope that the #StopMysteryCodeNeglect does get some traction and makes CCP change their view of the Mystery Code. As an owner of two of the collectors editions (one for each of my accounts) I feel that I invested in the future of my characters based on CCP's promises.

Lets see where this goes! #StopMysteryCodeNeglect



No comments:

Post a Comment