Tuesday 19 September 2017

XboxOne....

The second half of this month's Games with Gold proved to be a somewhat interesting combo.

Oxenfree is a slower game that I couldn't stick with. It's a game you need to be in a mood to play. For me this time around it was too slow, too teen talky, did I mention too slow with too much teen talk.... It became annoying. The game does have charm, the look, sounds, music and game chat system are all great. But like a teen you need to be in a mood to play it, I just don't know what mood that is.

Battlefield 3 is an edition of the series that I missed, so I'm glad to have it now. After playing the first subway section and getting ambushed in Iraq, I found a return to a controller in a FPS game an awkward experience. While I'd really like to get proper keyboard and mouse support on the Xbox One it's not looking likely. I'm not sure I'll return to continue the game especially as I just bought BF1, but at least it's there if I do. Then again maybe not.

Hmmmmm with comments on two games like those maybe I'm a moody teenager....


No comments:

Post a Comment