Saturday 5 May 2018

Battlefleet Gothic Armada....

The one thing about the game that I both like and hate is that your never really given time to build up a fleet that's overpowered. At least that's the way I felt doing it on normal. I can only imagine it on harder difficulties. For example your constantly behind due to limited resources that can be used to do 2 of the current turns 10 "problems"; And those numbers only get worse. Like only having 1 action with 20 "problems". Like I said good and bad as it does force you to be tactical. As for the more major choices in the overall stories branching arc's, at least there's unrestricted saves in the game. It's definitely a game I've reloaded, reloaded and reloaded some more to get a better outcome.
In the end it was worth it. Like all the cutscenes in the game, epic in feeling.


I can't see myself doing a full replay of this game again, but there's skirmish mode. A chance to play as the Orks, Chaos and Eldar is worth a look at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment