Monday 7 May 2018

Eve Online....

After a round of quick login/logoff's last week I was sure my characters would get the 15th anniv. pressies. So after downtime today I found it odd that none of my accounts had anything redeemable.
Until I went to my two old mains and my long abandoned Minmatar dedicated Alpha Alt. All three had an Omega box to redeem. I was surprised by all three but maybe the plex I used a few month's ago was counted for my mains; But the alpha.... While I'm surprised I won't say no to free stuffz.





A few hours later I decided to move some items around and noticed more redeemables.... This time an Alpha box. So I checked my accounts again... All had an Alpha box, including the previously accounts that had been given the Omega box.... Very strange but hey whatever. I'll claim the free stuffz.


There is nothing worse for an item collector like me in Eve, than when there is free stuff to claim. So many collectibles from alts in so many places.... A first world problem I can live with.
Space trucking ahoy!

A random local quote in a system speaks the truth about Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment