Wednesday 16 May 2018

STO....

While I'm not doing myself any favours gaming late into the night, sleep doesn't seem to want me.
I've been surprised at the quality of random teams that late/early. I've not done many of the current Mirror universes invasion events; but I've been trying to do it on all three of my "mains".


So far I'm still a big Tactical class fan, Science has once again proven to be a very good class with not as much DPS as I'd like but with great suitability. Engineering is a class that is disappointing me on all fronts. Tanking class my *ss.  Maybe I'm missing something and need to "get gud".

The last patch has changed a few things in the UI; I do like the new splash screen on login(and main menu).


The expansion should be interesting. To play as a pre-levelled Jem'Hadar.


I only wish it was part of a true new faction. Instead of having to choose either the Federation or Klingon's....... Again. I wonder how the story will work that out. Maybe Odo for the Federation and the Female changeling for the Klingon's....

No comments:

Post a Comment