Thursday 10 May 2018

Subnautica....

I'm enjoying Subnautica, more than I thought I would. The exploration mixed with gathering (resources) and discovery(parts and blueprints) along with the story-line is an interestingly compelling mix.

Being a casual gamer I've not gone for the survival, food and drink needing mode of the game. I'm here to enjoy it first.

This game has definitely 'clicked' with me. I'm at a stage where I save and leave the game but it's still there in the back of my mind, that urge to dive back in(I need to gather this, scan that, discover over there). Add all that with the underwater atmospheric nature(visual and sound are so good), this games experience is something else.




Images don't do it justice.

The one thought that keeps crossing my mind is that this game does on one portion of a planet what No Man's Sky couldn't do on 18 quintilian planets. I guess that saying about 'bigger isn't always better' is true. ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment