Saturday 26 May 2018

STO....


Today has seen my three "mains" complete their Mirror Invasion Event reputations; All three have claimed the rewards.


I was after the rep marks and dilithium but if I had been aiming for the item reward I think I'd be disappointed. A comparison with my current setup(on each character) showed it a lot lower on the DPS numbers.

As a torpedo it does have nice bonus stats.... I upgraded it a bit on my main,main and was tempted. Pity it's phaser based damage. None of my mains are phaser based so no bonus damage to be had there.


So many Pro's and Con's.... At least in my view.... I'm still tempted to just test it out, what's the worst that could happen....

For the next few day's if I'm in the mood I have the option of making some more marks through the event, it's a nice touch. This event is the first time I've run multiple characters and I don't feel burnt out from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment