Saturday 5 May 2018

STO....


I find it interesting that STO have now done away with their monthly voluntary subscription.
The introduction of the new "The Elite Starter Pack" looks to be a lifetime lite option.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10883424

Besides the new starter pack there is also a 20% ship sale as well as the return of The Phoenix Prize Pack going on at the moment.

While I've not been looking to get more ships I'm still exchanging some dilithium to zen. That, plus the monthly free zen will allow me to buy a multi-class ship pack of some sort. I've not decided which pack but it's a while away yet, end of summer maybe. Besides the summer event is due and I'm sure it will have a new ship as well.
I did take a bunch of my characters to Drozana station to see about claiming some Phoenix Prizes which they still hadn't gotten; Mainly emotes and the odd dilithium tribble.

I've got to streamline my characters, at the moment things are disorderly.

I need to concentrate on my three Fed Main's, both in fits and abilities, also reputations need to be worked on.


Ignore the Fed Romulan and Fed alt (admiralty farm only).


Except for the Delta Recruit. I need to level her to 60 to open up the rest of the account wide delta rewards. Hopefully before the new expansion hits.


I'll also ignore the three Klingon characters. The level 60 is in admiralty farm mode as well.




Long story short, semi passive farm dilithium from the admiralty system on all level 60 characters, refine both Eng and Sci Federation main's(more work than it sounds) and finish levelling the delta recruit...
........

No comments:

Post a Comment