Thursday 17 May 2018

Hitman....

Another new full release for Hitman. HITMAN - Definitive Edition. Released yesterday, as another boxed edition of the game.


Along with the launch there's a large update for the game, but it doesn't really list anything new for the PC version. This edition seems like an amalgamation of the extra content after the game of the year version.
I might be interested in the Xbox One digital download of this edition but I can't tell if the definitive edition and the Full Experience download versions from gamestop are the same. If I had access to my XBox I could check the market.
GotY and definitive edition(GotY+)s, there are so many ways to purchase, so many versions of the game, disk and digital.
I still have an interest in getting a version of the game for XBox; But I'll have to keep an eye out for a cheaper version. Being all in on my PC version, I don't mind a more basic edition on XBox.


The Chef seems to be the next Elusive Target coming this Friday. As it's a target in Paris I'll be doing it on both PC and XBox. With luck this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment