Sunday 24 June 2018

Darkest Dungeon....

My first run with the dedicated Colour of Madness team (the level 2's) ended with a stalemate on the boss. The miller was down to about 70% health but the team were too busy healing and dealing with the additional mobs to do any meaningful damage. With progress stalled and all of them on deaths door I hit the retreat button. They all got back to the town but were in a bad mess of quirks and more stress than even the madman could handle.

This all left me with a problem, more filler weeks to put in. So that's what I did, basic short dungeons on my level 6's while the level 2's got the R&R treatment in town.

All was well and even another Thing from the Stars or two was done. The last of which gave the Memories of the mill pop-up.


Just as I was getting curious about that I ended a run, got back to town and read the new town event.


Engage awe moment!

Level restrictions no longer apply for the next dungeon run. I could have kissed the screen.

Time for Mr Miller to meet some level 6's!

It's not cheating as much as a random cheesing.... I wasn't looking for this event.
I'll call it good karma. I have no idea how that really can be as the expletives I've been hurling around would make any video I do unwatchable..... But still....


I'm feeling much better after taking a good team in.

Defeating the Miller opens up the rest of the content. I think there is one more boss I've not seen yet.


I'll be doing endless mode, probably with the expendable new mercenary characters.
Lots to potter away with yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment