Monday 4 June 2018

STO....


I finally took some time to finish my Delta Recruits levelling. She is now maxed out at 60(till the expansion). 


In levelling her up I've done about three quarters of the claimable items from her Delta gizmo.


I'm not sure how/if or when I'll finish off the rest of the claimable's; It's a lot of time to put into a character just for the reward marks. Then again the rep gains and rewards from the reputations are tempting.... And this is where I have my internal brain red alert warning going off regarding time, effort, rewards....

 
I can see longer-term, this character will be added to the roster of characters doing the admiralty missions. And while I'm doing that I may as well add in a few rep dailies if the marks are just there....

No comments:

Post a Comment