Tuesday 5 June 2018

STO....


With the new expansion out today for Star Trek Online I took my main through the first few missions.


It's nice to see the gathering of hero's, the new story-line, the fantastic new Deep Spaced Nine internal's and the rest of the flair.


But with the good comes, not the bad, not the glitchy but the same old quirkiness that is the STO game engine. It is what it is, like odd or lacking a.i pathfinding.

I've not noticed any slowdown or lag in the game with all the players trying out the new episode and missions. So I've had a good experience, I'm well used to the quirkiness and accept it; It's not a game breaking side of the game for me.

Of all the rewards I've come across this one below is what I'm aiming for next:


Plenty of content to go yet on the main, never mind alts......

No comments:

Post a Comment