Tuesday 18 December 2018

Hitman 2...

The second Elusive target for Hitman 2 is incoming.


I've only recently started the third map. I think he is going to be on the fourth map (Mumbi). I'm very much in a meh mood regarding it. And the game in general.
I've started to care less and less about the challenges in H2, Variations from the first game and/or needing you to do more later in the game to unlock challenges listed at the beginning area's is annoying as a completionist.

Take the first mission of Hitman 2. Hawke's Bay.


I've played and done everything on it; Yet it lists Total Completion at 90% because of 4 missing challenges.

Going into challenges you can see I've completed all the Assassinations, Discoveries, Feats and Targets. But that last part "Classics" has 4 missing.


Classics to me are the legacy content. Why list the Nightcall mission, the first of the new game, as part of a challenge in CLASSICS! Just for the rewards!?!?! It's irritating to have so much mashed up. Do that as an overall thing away from the map your on! Their fuppin up my stats!! And if that doesn't matter than why should I give a fig about the rest. Why spend time and effort on stuff that's mixed up.


I swear this game is like a split personality, love it one second, hate it the next.



As for the Tuppence a wish challenge, I did it before, the devs can go fupp themselves if they think I'll be doing it again. More stat fuckuperry.


I'm in no rush to finish this game....

No comments:

Post a Comment