Wednesday 5 December 2018

STO....

Yesterday saw the start of Q's Winter Wonderland. I've done the "Fastest Game on Ice" daily race twice now so have gained 80 vouchers.


I thought there was an initial mission that would give a large chunk of vouchers to get you started but maybe I'm thinking of a different event.
Just another 23 daily races to get the remaining vouchers for the event ship.


I took the opportunity to do The Kramp'Ihri mission, not one I'd normally repeat but it adds to the flavour. I may do it again.


This years additions to the vendor are along the usual lines, new coats, jumpers, modules, weapons, abilities and pets. My main did get the Frost and Black versions of the jackets.


As well as the new pet, the Tortured Elf.




It's also the final few day's of the featured TFO, I've been doing that for the daily rewards.

There's also been the R&D pack sale and potential for a T6 ship.
I splashed out 2400 Zen for three of the packs which gave 12 chances of a ship. None did. 
I'm no longer tempted to do another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment