Friday 21 December 2018

ETS 2....

Getting the final delivery done wasn't a chore. The main chore was my driving and overturning the truck again. This time on a long haul run meant to also include some map discovery and an achievement. That all went out the window. After recovery I took my time and did the final few trips later yesterday and completed the event. 

I like that the jobs weren't restricted by having to do them over a certain distance. Even as I type the community has almost done the community event twice over. 

The reward paint pattern is ok, with the same on a trailer and custom colours it was better. 

Reward pattern
I messed about with it for a while but I'll stick to what I have already.

Back to normal.....
As for the wooden tree, it's fine. But I doubt I'll use it at all, even now. Nice to have in the collection just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment