Monday 31 December 2018

Horizon Chase Turbo....


I never knew there was a mobile game called Horizon Chase (still available); Then again I avoid most apps that have in app purchases. I never knew there was a version of for PC called Horizon Chase Turbo and it's been out a while. But while watching the youtubes, a youtuber was using the game as background footage and it immediately sparked my interest. Turns out there is a Demo on Steam (woooooooow a real demo!!!). I used to love demo discs. Anyway, demo played and I love the game.


A great retro feel but not too retro, simple enough racer to get into with some minor collectibles and perks to reach /unlock. A great fun game. The steam reviews are mainly positive with mixed reviews naming the games difficulty as cons when they should just be listed as design choices made to be difficult; Like narrow track sections. I'm sure there are frustrations in the game with the A.I. "cheating" or unlucky/unforgiving mechanics. But the fun factor is high. I doubt anyone is really getting this game to go 100% master Yoda on it. Fun for fun is good. Split screen party game....

Currently on steam sale -25% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment