Thursday 13 December 2018

GRW....


The new Future Soldier mission is a real PITA. I've been frustrated by a few things but doing this mission as a Tier 1 is harsh. There's too much that goes off track, too much inconsistent action around the mission objectives, that frustrates. Like trying to defend a friendly only to have him run over by a swerving civilian car. Or simply by doing it at night. 
I tried the missions yesterday and got through the heli and train-yard parts. I've cleared and defended the town successfully with no hiccups once tonight. As for the truck part after that, that truly sucks. Drive from A to B sounds simple but even that last (truck) part is naff. You have to jump from the truck as it goes over a cliff. That act(jumping) alone can be so random, you try to jump and the chute doesn't open, get run over by the truck, or just plain hit a rock at the wrong time... etc... etc. 


I tried it till I got fed-up asking myself where was the fun. I don't see me going back to it any time soon....  Unless I do it on my 3rd character who isn't tier 1.


What I find more annoying than the gamplay of this mission is the "younger" ghost Kozak, what an aggravating little pr*ck!

No comments:

Post a Comment