Monday 9 December 2019

Hitman 2....

Two escalations and an elusive target done from this months list of content.


Last time(I think) The Chef was in Paris I did the suit only silent assassin with the poison faff about on PC and pretty much the same thing again on XBox. At this stage I'm getting versions(first and second game) and platforms confused never mind how many times a target has returned across each. This time round I skipped the XBox version, started the PC version as kitchen staff, dropped the electrocution phone at his feet and ran to an exit. Getting straight to the point like Indiana Jones and that swordsman).


Doing The Raaz Algorithm got me to reach level 20 mastery in Mumbai. That happened quicker than I thought.


If nothing else the escalations do get me learning parts of maps I've not concentrated on before. I've not spent much time on the remaining H2 maps. With luck that'll be corrected as interest and time allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment