Wednesday 4 December 2019

World of Tanks....

I was always 'into' World of Tanks on console, 360 first then the XBox One. Nothing serious and I've never spent any real-world cash on it. Casual fun for free; And as such I've had long stretches of time where I didn't touch the game and had even uninstalled it at times. I've found myself coming back mainly for December and the winter/chrimbo events which I've always found fun. Over the last week I've gotten back into the game.

I've been surprised in two ways with my experience playing it so far. That streaming it to my PC has been a flawless lag free experience(STO is still jumpy when I do that) and how quick I got back into the game(and doing well). It's the little things, like reading what the enemies are doing on a map and preempting a flanking manoeuvre.

Starting from scratch again on the PC version seems like too much work. Besides I've received a few freebies from events and anniversaries over the years I'd like to keep. Pity there isn't cross platform account usage.

I've been having some good fun; More than I've been having in Battlefield 1 this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment