Wednesday 9 July 2014

Dust revisited....

I've not played Dust 514 in a long time.

The community was gutted during the last Fanfest and despite CCP's minor token efforts it's no surprise a large amount of players have abandoned the game (fanfest really proved CCP have abandoned it).

http://dustmercs.blogspot.ie is a perfect example of the communities feelings.
 

I was on for one game ( win one game and get 30 free weapons ). This had taken place after the changes to the militia gear ( each race now gets specific racial militia gear ), I dont' like the Amarr standard weapons my characters militia gear has, so that's an even bigger turn off.

For me I'm hanging onto the fact that Dust 514 characters will be transferred to the new game. I've accepted the freebie weapons etc so with luck at the very least the character and skill points will be carried over if not the weapons and armour.

Eve Valkyrie is having a much bigger pull on players and even people that haven't had any exposure to Eve or Dust are all raving about it. Lets hope that CCP does a way better job of that this time round.

Also just read this article on teh subject.
http://sandciderandspaceships.blogspot.ie/2014/07/project-legion-for-masses.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment