Monday 14 July 2014

Wow Shenanigans......


The last two weeks have seen me shy away from wow. And about blogging about it.

Last night was a change, I logged in. Mainly to help my other half level up that last part to 90.... on another mage....
But I groaned when helping her with quests, I groaned when doing normal dungeons. I wasn't the best person to help motivate that last part to 90..... thankfully the guild helped.

I was mainly on follow when she was questing with general words of wisdom like, kill 15 of those, 20 of those and lots of those until I have 15 of X.
I find that I am weary of questing, raiding, dungeoning.... in fact it was a struggle to get to log in, check post, look a the farm and update it.... then do it five more times.

The dungeons that were done capped two of my 90's with the 100% extra buff it helped.

I was then able to buy my Monk the 2 1h weapons that mean my last 4 characters are all fully heirloomed.

Having said all that the last two month's have seen a good few things happen. I just think I'm really burned out from wow.
The last while has seen:
Cooking / farming mats.
Rare hunting / hunting warbringer scouts / mining while doing so...
Levelled some alts / boosted some alts ( DK/priest/monk/warrior ).
Levelled some professions as they went.
Been doing heroics to get heirlooms for the DK alt 2h weapon / Monk 2 x 1h weapons.

Did some LFR/flex on my hunter and lock as well as some scenario's.

I've had this post in drafts for weeks and I've not gotten it beyond the list above, but better to get it out then drag on.....

I wish the WOD expansion was doing account wide garrisons... I'd like to see all my "offline" characters hanging around my garrison... doing professions.... chilling..... That WOulD be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment