Friday 12 August 2016

No Man's Sky.... Roll on 6 P.M.

It's a pity that there is no preloading on steam. It seems to have a late release in the day. No great loss for me at the moment as I'm away form home and on a very poor metered internet connection. I'll be home tonight and will be willing the download to start the nearer I get.


I can't wait to get into the game and explore and experience it.

I've been enjoying the various news about the released PS4 version and the antics of some of the gamers not to mention the animals they find.
 
There has been a lot said about the game and it's experience not to mention the lack of true multiplayer. I'm not fussed about that last part. As the game matters have said they will be adding onto the game over time. It may yet have "proper" multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment