Tuesday 2 August 2016

Wow.... Getting there....

Wow is in a funny place at the moment. Like a kind of limbo. I don't recall the previous post expansion period being this long or devoid of post expansion content. That should change in about two weeks with the pre expansion events starting to happen and the early release of the new class for those that did the pre purchase. Which should be interesting.

Most people including myself are getting well used to the class changes. Some people loving it and others I know haven't logged back in since the patch day.
Weather the class changes are liked or not there are a lot of people being very interested in the new wardrobe/transmog features. I'm a fan of that. 
Kind of feeling like the king of the castle... until I get killed by a mob on a quest when starting to level again....

No comments:

Post a Comment