Thursday 13 June 2019

Battletech....

I think I spoke too soon about further experiences of the new Battletech content. I've encountered most of it I'm finding myself doing more and more normal missions instead of looking for new story. Loot and experiment with mech's wins again. The more things change the more they stay the same.


The more things change the more they stay the same. There may be new Electronic Warfare elements to the game but practically in a PvE setting they make for easier targets. They are easier to run down after they give an initial E-War blast. That's the real hassle, getting close to them more so than anything else. In my experience anyway.....

I've been surprised that my original Stalker Mech's setup is still so durable and adaptable to what they face. No wonder I have 2 laces setup with them....


No comments:

Post a Comment