Saturday 8 June 2019

Hitman 2....


I don't know what it is of late but I've been jinxed with tactics in Hitman 2. Take the latest Elusive Targets, a combo duo of 2 targets that have previously appeared separately in Sapienza. 


A new two for one special, both can still be poisoned with the same tactics as 'normal'. 

The perfected tactic(with a lot of unlocks) is to bring 2 lethal poisons(pills and vial) as well as a pistol to take out one camera. Which is a better safe than sorry . No need to jinx it further.


Start in the kitchen(disguise), 
Run out the town side "service" entrance & shoot out the camera on the right.
Jump in the fountain in the garden, drop the pistol and take the coins.
Run over to the cafe, throw a coin and poison the targets drink.
Run back to the main entrance, get frisked, jump back in the fountain.
I picked my piston back up but that's just me.
Go in the fountain tunnel entrance and run to the wine seller. 
Distract the nearest waiter(enforcer)
Poison wine glass on barrel and run back out the fountain entrance.
Make way to an exit and wait for the target to be eliminated.

Simples!

My run not so simples!


My jinx was timing (as usual) brought on by forgetting to pickup a poison at the start. My non-perfected loadout was to have one poison as a pickup instead of the coins. Those coins were also unnecessary as you get the fountain ones. Returning to get the poison messed up timings even further. Which in turn brought on my attempts to alter the situation via knockouts. But I heeded my own caution and let the target swing back around and let it all play out.

Here is my successful if 'jinxed' run:

No comments:

Post a Comment