Thursday 27 June 2019

STO....

Getting back to my main ship with the Arbiter ship mastery 5 trait slotted on my main character makes a massive difference. I can see it in the DPS numbers. While I'd like to say its a hot knife through butter; It doesn't feel as good as the numbers are saying.



I was expecting a lot more emotional impact.... More of a wow factor.

Today's downtime saw me miss out on the final TFO, so my last rep project will need to wait for the next TFO featured event.


Still a few days to 'chill' before heading off to Risa and the summer event.


I doubt I'll do any Discovery content there. I've more than enough marks to level the reputation. And so far none of the Discovery space set is making me want to change my main to it.

That may change as I read up on it, sitting/floating on/over a beach/sea waiting for a mission to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment