Tuesday 18 June 2019

Eve Online....

Before I waffle I'll just say that I think the removal of level 4's isn't just about botting. It's an opportunity to shoehorn Alpha's into being Eve content. If Alphas are all doing solo PvE they aren't interacting. We all know CCP is about exploding it's Eve players weather they like it or not.


I found it ironic that CCP should officially promote a newbie starter guide that's out of date. It's really a decent compilation of information. https://www.thealphasguide.com/start/

Some of the information is very out of date. Some is out of date but still relevant.

Out of date? Why? For me because it still states info about level 4 missions. There are other corrections in the guides re changes CCP has made. But missioning info was one of the first things I checked.


A "well fit battleship for level 4's" could mean your not solo(not pulling the missions yourself) but the inference here for a noob is that you can indeed take a level 4 mission as you did with level 1, 2, 3.... You can't.

Yes I am bitter and twisted.

It's an official CCP tweet promoting incorrect information. Maybe CCP needs to read and correct content before actually promoting it.

It might have been correct at the time it was written but that's not the point.


Yes this is a small thing. But what big fupup's are around the corner(again).

Yes I really am that bitter and twisted!! I've endured CCP for too long not to be! So yea time to waffle.

If I wasn't a veteran and didn't keep informed..... Poor noobs....."but the guide said so!"

Yes I am still peeved about level 4's being taken away from Alpha's. Botting... Right.

It's not all bad.

The guide does show the updated 'What to do chart' from 2016.


But there is also a link to a 2016 guide on how to become cannon fodder find friends....
https://mikeazariah.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/ooc-joining-the-gang/ Not totally untrue but could do with updating.

Which brings me to another point - Mike Azariah's the only one I know on the list that would immediately get me and my alts vote(s). If we could vote....


CCP; Words may sting but silence breaks the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment