Wednesday 8 January 2020

STO....

The latest patch was applied today for PC and enabled the reworked Borg TFO's. These TFO's are now the bases for earning the last part of the current T6 token. I've already reached the token with the previous event but I'll do this one for the weapons unlock. I'm not sure if my overall progress will count if there is a new T6 token campaign.


Doing the reworked TFO's it's nice to see the the new UI enhancement progress pointers. Nice big targets, X marks the spot. Shoot here. Some groups need all the help they can get.


If your newer or never run the TFO before you now no longer need to watch out for someone who knows what to do and mimic them. I hope there will be more of the same reworking done throughout the game.

I'll probably put more effort into the event with my Xbox character, she still needs the ship reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment