Thursday 9 January 2020

Battlefield 1....

I got to do a lot of matches over the combo of Chrimbo & New Year. With the new year in full swing it's now hard to find a server to play on. There's maybe an hour, hour and a half (at a stretch)a night that's got enough players to form decent sized matches based on the weekly theme. That theme recently has been All Modes/All Maps so it's disheartening when I see empty servers. Frustrating to join a server with 4 players; And annoying to get into a match that just has me. Not even many large clan groups about.... BF 1 is a great game even today, but multiplayer gamers are fickle. I'm playing way more out of habit these days than anything else. I can't see myself going to BF V. Was nice to visit in the 'free trial time', just not to stay for me. With the next BF game rumoured to be out mid to late next year(2021) maybe gamers will get back to BF 1.....

As always what fun was had, was had:

No comments:

Post a Comment