Saturday 25 January 2020

Praetorians....


Speaking of GoG. In the middle of last year I saw and waffled about a number of games getting the remaster treatment. Among them was Praetorians. It and Commandos 2 are now a released double pack. Praetorians was my main aim when looking at the remasters.

My original still installed and worked when I took a look back.

A Casual Gamer

I was into Commandos back in the day (as I had waffled about)but not so much now as to want to replay it's remaster. I'd gotten the Commandos bundle on Steam a while back, that was enough to relive the nostalgia for me.

Even at a current -15% off, that's a steep price for what you get(imo) with the double pack. I'm not doubting the work that's gone into revamping the UI, graphics 'n' revamps of either game. They look great. Great for a person who wants to relive the nostalgia and wants to buy; But when I can reach for my original, still working disks and play my old saves.... €15 per game is steep, €12 is still steep.

One for the Steam and GoG wishlists to keep an eye on for future sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment