Thursday 30 January 2020

Games wtih Gold....

Another month another batch of games with gold.


TT Isle of Man - Looks to be a game I could spend some time on; A quick look will determine that for sure. One to try at the very least.

Call of Cthulhu - I'm into the Lovecraftian lore, stories, games etc; But I've no interest in a slow paced horror game. Listening to a audio book or playing a board game is way different than a video game. From what I've seen of it I know I'd become frustrated as NPC's drone on... That's just a me thing. So not a game for me.

Fable Heroes - A cutesy hack'n'slash Fable spin off that looks more at home on an OG Xbox than on a 360, so never mind how it looks on Xbox One. It doesn't interest me.

Star Wars Battlefront - Seeing as I've already claimed the second game last march through games with gold and not played it I doubt I'll be doing anything with this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment