Thursday 2 January 2020

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator....


While I wasn't a fan of the Totally Accurate Battlegrounds FPS; Totally Accurate Battle Simulator on the other hand is a much more fun distraction. I'd claimed it at some stage as a freebie on Epic. It always looked fun for it's rag-doll gimmicky, yet I'd never really been interested in trying it. Looking at Youtube video's was enough for me. Till I noticed for some reason that it was already installed. I may have misclicked install when I claimed it. But seeing as it was installed I might as well have a look....


The sandbox open battlegrounds are fun enough to mess about with but it's the 'campaign' modes that are the more fun for me. Combat puzzles, choose what force composition(via a points based unit system)to field and win. Good to mess about with for however long it keeps my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment