Saturday 4 January 2020

Hordes....

Over the last month or two I've seen adverts for Albion Online. It reminds me of a cross between two games I've played. A 'lite' version of Divinity Original Sin 2's in game mechanics and the looks of Torchlight 2. It's a game that's taken my interest but never my full attention so I've not installed it. Why mention it at all? Because I found something better while watching TheLazyPeon; A game called Hordes.....

Hordes.IO A web based MMO so no installer necessary. It got my interest and attention straight away. I like the art style of the game, the day/night cycle in particular. I've played about an hour of it, not much granted but enough to get through the tutorial in a very leisurely manner; And then faff about a bit. Here's my first 30 mins of noobing in the game:


It did have an advert at the top of the screen at times which I've greyed out in the video so it's got 'issues' from my pedestal view; But I won't hold it against a one man developer/creator. It's a great, cute looking, fun, engaging game. Yes it's a bit grindy for levelling, but group up and it's a far better game. I've never been more pro PvP at the start of my time in an MMO. Worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment