Thursday 23 January 2020

Battlefield 1....


I don't know if the semi drought of good matches the last while has made me appreciate smaller maps with more frantic action more; But I've been having a blast the last week and a bit. The end of last week I got into Supply Drops and this week with War Pigeons and both have been great fun. War pigeons in particular. So fast paced with the line between victory and defeat a frustrating motivational adrenaline rush.

So yea it's been fun. Fun to take part in, fun to frustrate the enemy teams, fun to be targeted by everything on the map. I'm not saying I've not experienced coordinated OP teams kicking áss and smashing all others into the ground; But this week it's even fun to spend so much time, effort and sacrifice to only to see the pigeon you just released get shot out of the sky after a split second.
I've had to stop myself playing matches in an effort to put a video together.

No comments:

Post a Comment