Friday 13 May 2022

Games with Gold....


A bit late but still worth a post.... This months free Xbox games

Yoku's Island Express.... A fun looking pinball game. I'm just not into pinball games. There's something about this game that makes me feel averse to it. Again me and platformers/platformeresque games have a love it of loath it thing. Personal preference aside; Even if a player were to categorize this as a puzzle platformer(yes, a stretch I know) I don't think I'd be into it. 
 
The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk.... A game that has a lot of appeal to me, manly with it's humour.

Hydro Thunder Hurricane.... A water based version of Wipeout; Whats not to like!

Viva Pinata Party Animals.... A version of the Pinata series that is very much a bottom of the barrel.

I'll claim them all but this month only Hydro Thunder and maybe Yoku's Island Express are of any interest, even at that it's very 'meh' if I'll install and play them. 
Games with Gold does still have a place for me even as I'm subscribed via an Ultimate subscription. Getting random games I've not heard of or get reminded of can be a refreshing surprise at times. Just not for me this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment