Tuesday 31 May 2022

Games with Gold....


June's Games with Gold are looking to be on the upper end of things. At least in my view.

Aven Colony: Available June 1 to 30; A game I got some years ago on PC. A game I liked at the time but never really been back to in recent years(unlike my wife). It'll be interesting to see it's Xbox implementation.

Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition: Available June 16 to July 15; A tower-building simulation I've seen in the past but had never sparked interest to play. Free is free so one to install and try for sure, if it sticks it sticks.

Super Meat Boy: Available June 1 to 15; Is a great platform, puzzler, a true classic. It's fun(gameplay and 'story') and frustrating all in one. A game that was free with Gold a while ago(June 2016). Glad to see it being given away again. Worth a try for anyone who hasn't.

Raskulls: Available June 16 to 30; A fun platformer by the looks of things, not sure it's a game for me but as it's a free to try.....

No comments:

Post a Comment