Monday 16 May 2022

Hitman 3....


I still stand by what I've said in my post a few weeks ago. The good and the bad. That said I've played more of the game. Some via Xbox Ultimate for PC but mainly via the Hitman 3 'demo' on Steam for H2 content. 

As if the (newer)Hitman games and their interaction/unlocks weren't complicated enough; but I'm glad to have played the 3rd game on PC and get credit for the Xbox achievements.


After doing a bit of reading on the migration process from the previous games into H3 I saw that I could get the benefits of Playing H1 & 2 within H3, even as the Demo) with most of my previous H1 and H2 unlock/items etc..... A process that doesn't need me to buy the game and still lets me "keep my stuffs". So I did it.


Not everything registers and I found all maps have all progress for escalations wiped out. Completed or not. But still some credit for their completion still exists(like rewards). 
As well as some map unlocks for feats etc that don't make sense. Such as map completion being ticked but no recognition for killing the main target on that map..... It is what it is and I'm glad to have gotten the large proportion carried over so it can slide....

Easy to see my interest waned later in H2


Still my view that H3 is H3 and has a fair few problems is as true as ever; I'm sure there won't be any of them fixed any time soon




That's not to say they aren't changing/updating/tweaking and bringing out new content.... But the flaws seem to run deep and won't be fixed casually in just a patch.
I could be wrong.... But as a full version of H3 via xbox sub and a H1 and H3 via the H3 demo install from Steam there's no incentive for me to buy H3. Besides looking at the buy options on Steam it's massively overpriced. Time will tell if an all inclusive version goes on sale 'cheap' down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment