Tuesday 4 March 2014

More of the same'ol same'ol....

Between unavoidable RL happenings (pulled a lower back muscle) and general lack of time to get into large amounts of gaming, it's been a poor week for updating the gaming fronts. Also last weekend saw a very special RL event that caused a big break in the gaming on Saturday and Sunday.

Only a little wow has been done, mainly daily farming on all but one of my 90's including daily profession updating. I've also been trying to get a lot of Shado-Pan rep with my hunter, I like the mounts.
Two trips to LFR siege of Oggy with my hunter were annoying and with no drops… and a were a waste of rerolling…not to mention the generally bad state of people when things went a little sideways, but it's LFR ... its expected.

Did a good bit with a rl friend in Ulduar with achi’s and getting transmog’s. Maybe one more trip back to ICC and we should have the mount.

My druid has gotten a fair few new achi's since the start of last week....






New Mace from the Heroic Scenario quest.

________________________________________


BF 4 has generally been short and sweet, with only 2 nights being a pain where all matches started, endured and ended by being slaughtered by teams that are well geared, well co-ordinated and definitely well used to playing with each other. 
Otherwise there was a decent enough amount of gearing/levelling and unlocking some upgrades. One or two weapons are still missing as I have not finished the single player campaign since the last time I lost the saved game.
 ________________________________________ 



Eve has been the usual PI/POS and skill updates. 

I readjusted my Minmatar alt's training to take into account more armour/gunnery and drone skills rather than train into a T3 Loki. Overall the time still works out the same. Those skill points will be better used to supplement the current skill sets than to branch off into the unknowns. I have now made her an all rounder rather then Minm specific as was the plan. Last part of this move will see me add on Amarr BC level 3 and train Amarr BS to III then, once done  and back on track for the newer planned eve HQ skill plan.

Using eveHQ I planned out skills to level 4 that were about 1, 1.5 days long. Good base skills and these extra ones will really round out abilities.
Once they are done I can retest the alt in the Tempest and start tweaking the fit fro level 4 Missions.

My Amarr alt despite a venture and the old iteron PI hauler has now only got Amarr ships. I sold off an Omen, which I tested in a few level 2 missions. I had to warp out once and was pretty bad in the rest of it… constant repping …. The joy's of a 1.5 Mill SP alt. It went for 12.5 Mill, I could have gotten a mill or so more but was glad to have a quick sale rather then leave it waiting for a buyer. Other ships were tweaked and upgraded to perform better, the cruiser was an over-stretch.

So overall my Minmatar alt has broadened to cover all races and my Amarr alt has narrowed to be very specific lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment