Thursday 6 March 2014

P.I. Timer.... Memo to self....

Must read the fine print....

I was looking up some info about Planetary Interaction and read this line....



"If you want to move items from one place to another immediately, rather than waiting on automatic routing, select Expedite Transfer. Choose the product or products that you want to move, and then confirm. There is a cooldown period after any expedited transfer, so you must wait for that cool down period to end before doing another expedited transfer."



The fine print is that if I had looked further into the timer length I would have been prepared for what I encountered last night. After expediting a transfer I thought I read the timer as 4 minutes 50 second.... What it really was measuring were hours. Ouch. I had transfered too much into the

Last night saw me readjust the 3 lava planets to collect and transfer goods. I also collected and removed structures from the last planet that was not part of the new plan.

I did not get a chance to setup the plasma planet due to a few reds making trouble.

With luck I can get the plasma planet setup and get things moving in the right direction soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment