Wednesday 5 March 2014

Null PI resource check.

I got to reset the PI resource gatherers on the 3 lava planets my null alt has recently setup. Two have gathered and processed about 15k worth of materials, the 3rd has done about 10k. This is a slight bottleneck, ideally they will all have the same amount processed at a time. I'll have to tweak the lower planet so that it produces the same amount, this will mean having it gather more rather then to process the base item into the next level. If only I had time to do this and setup the Plasma planet to really get the ball rolling.
I've been hopping about so much this week that screen shots are spread out between a laptop and pc if taken at all. So I've not been gathering them up. Not that P.I screen shots would be that interesting but still text and a pic are better then just a glob of text.


No comments:

Post a Comment