Sunday 25 November 2018

STO....

With some additional Dilithium to Zen conversion my total Zen exceeded 10k. Feeling a little flush I decided to splash out with the sale on. I decided on the Star Trek 2 uniforms and the Gamma starter pack (ship/race/uniforms). I've always been keen to get the movie uniform, the second purchased clothing pack I've ever gotten. I think the other was the merc set. All else were free claims.


Having leveled up my Jem'Hadar, I've always considered the given ship as not being adequate enough. No surprise as it's the racial starter ship. But none of my current fleet of ships felt right as an upgrade. So I splashed out on the Dreadnought via the gamma starter pack. The pack was a lot cheaper than purchasing the ship alone, add in the sale and it was a great deal.


Now to start the older ships module strip and new ship fitting process.....

No comments:

Post a Comment