Wednesday 4 March 2020

STO....


It's funny(as in odd)/strange how a player can get tunnel visioned with their 'current' character. I've been 'all' about my (main)science character for a while now. Doing all the normal daily cross account activities that I'd normally have done on my Tactical main(my main main). 

While I've (very roughly) charted my science character as above average(for the most part) on the DPS front; She is more 'fun' to fly in combat but the DPS output on my Tactical main in comparison.... Makes a massive impression! I got back to my Tactical main to complete an endeavour. The DPS he did in a TFO was a reawakening.

I really like the science class, I'm glad to have done what I did on that character so far; But getting back to my main. Night and day. I've poured so much more time, effort, gear into him. 
I need to get him into a fleet/armada. I need to get him the benefits that the science character enjoys. I'm probably going to overthink that even though he should just join the same one as the science char. 


I've also been pottering about with my KDF Delta recruit. I've unlocked a few extra bits by doing the episodes with him. A few more to do when I've time. The anniversary ship is a lot better with a lower level character than I've experienced with max level ones.


My Xbox character has started the Anniversary Ship event. I'll plug away with that as well. Glad to have collected the anniversary freebies so far but nothing fancy as a reward. The lockbox RNG gods weren't with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment