Sunday 22 March 2020

Battlefield 1....

Frontlines is(was) back as a theme and I had a great moment as a sniper. The type that doesn't come around often(at least for me). Great when the enemy bunch up. Worth a share:


The Ross MkIII Marksman rifle is my new favorite to use as a scout(for now at least). I've never been into the statistical side of the class weapons but I know what works for me. Sweetspot aiming is more about the instinctual reactive feel rather than deciding to aim at specific body areas. Besides time to aim for a perfect shot in the heat of combat isn't usual. There's always 10 other players with snap reflexes waiting for a still target. I felt very comfortable with the Gewher 98 Marksman but I'm getting better one hit kills with the MkIII Marksman. It's the results that count in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment