Monday 30 March 2020

ETS 2....

The latest event in ETS 2 has some interesting rewards with more to come when the game gets it's next update. Plus a games company helping out during a global pandemic, awesome!


This time round it's an event in game that needs a long distance covered; Or many, many short journeys by accumulation(2500km). I decided to take on very long distance contracts to get things done sooner(in a one fell swoop way). I completed the personal goal with that one journey. However getting in a 'bind' that can't be driven out of is annoying when your 800km into a 1200km contract; More so when it happens twice in a row..... So yes, there were 'accidents' in getting there.... Unfortunately for me I was still glancing at youtube etc....


Or at least that's the excuse I'm going with for my bad driving. I've found that long distance contracts are not for me. 500km is long so 1500 and longer is too much of a marathon!


These things happen and in the end I got the required distance covered. I may not get more done for a day or two.... Or three....

No comments:

Post a Comment