Monday 2 March 2020

Battlefield 1....


I've been having a lot of fun with the Pigeon mode/theme. While a quick win/defeat can take a few minutes(5 to 7), an average match is around the 20 minute mark. Yet the more I played that more some matches even got to lasting over an hour! That's what you call "well contested".


I only come across one cheating player during the week. Who was in a match 'just' for the kills. No idea why as he would kill the pigeon carrier and then run off without the pigeon.... No skill other than the ability to cheat in a match... Just makes me wonder why they bother. 

This weeks 'new' theme is Back to Basics, again. The theme that was the theme before the Pigeon week. While I like it more than I did previously, it can be a lot more annoying when you get a team that is steamrollering matches......

No comments:

Post a Comment