Monday 9 March 2020

Dawn of Man....


I've not been back to play the game since maybe the middle of last year. A lot of developer info has since been out and about for new and upcoming updates/tweaks and enhancements. Each time I saw something new I'd think to myself that there's probably been some extra achievements or milestone changes. Great to see the updates and I'm thankfully looking back into the game now there's not need for any apprehension about the changes.

Challenges are still completed.


The only real change was 2 missing/non-complete from the Northlands Scenario. I think I can only recall there being one missing the last time I was there. The 30 Roundhouses (but the population was the real problem). The other three animals hunt is a new thing.


I'm happy with the state of my saves/completion in game. All the additions like new religious buildings don't undo any achievements that came before. Relief. It's fun to play and I've no real urgent need to complete any other achievements listed.


I might have to do a new Northlands; Start from scratch and see if I can outdo the last time I was there. I might wait to till the next big update... It's due soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment