Tuesday 31 March 2020

Two Point Hospital....

Back to Two Point. The new 'green' DLC is fun; I've been pottering away with it. The First Star on the first hospital of the DLC was different. A lot like the desert island DLC but more approachable for me. I guess that's down to the more lax objectives(from what I can remember of the other DLC).


The first Star unlocks the second hospital(which my wife is already well into, not that it's a race or anything).


I'd have played more of the DLC if it wasn't for the draw I felt to go back to Pelican Wharf. It's turned out to be a lot less hassle than I thought a return would be. A fresh attempt has been almost... easy.

Well into getting the first star the map was pretty much looking after itself. Including the finances. Maybe something was changed in a patch.


Having the main 'quest' of raising researchers means an R&D department has paid for itself in no time. The hardest part of getting the second star was the experience of the researchers so they could be trained; So the second Star was easier then the first, it just took time.


Star three should only be a matter of even more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment