Sunday 15 March 2020

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint....

When a game has had such a bad launch/reception etc and goes downhill from there(I've waffled on about it before here and here); It's easy to see when a game is cut loose from development.
As if no more updates or planned content didn't give it away. So when I see the latest 'Ghost Experience' trailer all I can see is a company spewing everything it can to players in desperation to get any kind of favorable comments. All such action really does is to highlight all the 'bad' that came before it. Leaves me thinking 'what a waste'; It could have been so much more. Spewing such content to players reeks of desperation. It's annoying. The games only been out 5 months; They ignored so much from the community to bring this cráp to life!! I still wouldn't touch it with a long pole....

No comments:

Post a Comment