Monday 19 June 2017

Missionforce Cyberstorm on Windows 10....


UPDATED re GoG!


--- original post ---



With the new line of mech games coming out soon and being on my mind, combined with the thoughts of playing the original Xbox's Mech game (*gameplay) on Xbox One. So all in all, mech's on the mind. I decided to take another look at an old favourite, Missionforce Cyberstorm.


Not a game that's been gifted to Gog.com so I've always been left to my own devices to get it working again. In the last few years with the updating of Operating systems it's became harder and harder to get the game to run. My last attempt was with a virtual PC and even that had sound problems.

 
Then I came across a video yesterday where the author details his changes to the game and makes it work under Windows 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment