Tuesday 13 June 2017

The Chosen One....

So many games, so little time. XCom 2 is still on my to do list. It's been a game that hasn't gripped me as much as it's predecessors (Unknown & Within). Both of which I played to an excessive amount.

In anticipation of XCom 2 I went all in and got the super addition/dlc version.... Then never really played it. Fallout 4 is my main excuse but.....

With an expansion for XCom2 due out on August 29th, I'm reminded of the main game and how I should go back and take another look. Or at least put it further up on the "to do" list. Then again I must pay attention to a to do list for that to mean anything....

The expansion does look interesting:

https://xcom.com/news/entries/xcom-2-expansion-war-of-the-chosen-pc-xbox-playstation-august-29


No comments:

Post a Comment